TONIGHT: FREE WEBINAR ON THE PARENTS WEBSITE
In response to the national discussion about the need for better consent education for young people, The Parents Website and Elephant Ed are hosting a FREE webinar for parents and carers on the topic of Consent.
Elephant Ed is a leading provider of sexuality and relationships education to tens of thousands of Australian students and is endorsed by the eSafety Commissioner as a Trusted eSafety Provider.
The live webinar will include the following key discussion points, as well as an opportunity to ask questions:
- Background to the current petition and testimonies
- Statistics and prevalence of sexual assault
- Legalities surrounding consent
- Avenues to seek help
- Strategies to start the conversation at home
Parents and carers are invited to join this invaluable webinar so that you can start, and continue, these important conversations with your children at home.
- Click here to register for TONIGHT, Wednesday 14 April, 7pm.
- Click here to register for Wednesday 28 April, 7pm.
NOTE: These webinars will not be recorded, so please ensure you register to secure your attendance.
Find out more about Elephant Ed, here.
Find out more about The Parents Website, here.