The College is proud of its open access policy, which operates without regard to religious, academic, physical, or racial circumstances.
The enrolment process normally commences approximately 21 months prior to the proposed year of entry.
An offer of enrolment is prioritised according to the following criteria:
- Any sibling of a student currently enrolled at Braemar College.
- Any child of a Braemar College employee.
- Any child of a Braemar College Old Collegian.
- The order of application date, as recorded by the College’s student management system.
The Principal has discretion regarding all enrolment matters.
If you are interested in having your child attend Braemar College, click here to complete an online expression of interest.
If you have any questions, contact our College Registrar, Michelle Fazekas, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Braemar College currently offers Academic Scholarships for entry at Years 7 and 10 to current and potential students.
They are generally awarded based on the results of the examination held earlier the previous year. The examinations are conducted by Academic Assessment Services (AAS), however the Principal has discretion regarding all enrolment matters.
Braemar College scholarships are:
- open to students who would be in Years 6 or 9 at the time of the examination;
- for the provision of 40% remission of the total annual fees and charges for a student;
- tenable for six years, upon entry at Year 7; and
- tenable for three years, upon entry at Year 10.
For further information regarding scholarships, applications, or testing, contact the College Registrar, Michelle Fazekas, via email at email@example.com or by calling (03) 5427 9161.